We’re back! The 2nd-annual Movement conference will showcase key innovations and trends that are moving today’s healthcare and MSK benefits into a more effective and equitable future. When you put people at the center of your benefits strategy you can deliver better outcomes, better engagement, and better ROI.
At Movement, you’ll learn how to truly meet your members where they are.
*At this time, this event is only open to health and benefit leaders from employers, consultants, and health plans*
“I thought the conference was outstanding. It was great to hear about the upcoming enhancements and to hear what employers are thinking and experiencing.“ -Attendee Movement 2022
Prepare to be motivated, expect to be inspired, and get ready to move!
Hear from peers and industry experts
• Actionable insights from employers, consultants, health plan leaders
• Motivational advice from a popular health and wellness personality
• MSK care best practices in manufacturing, retail, energy, and more
• Breakout sessions with peers to problem solve and collaborate
• Medical experts, physical therapists and real people success stories
Learn new strategies for better benefits
• Trends in MSK care and women’s health: digital, hybrid models, AI
• Understand the link between chronic pain and mental health
• Bridge the healthy equity care gap with personalized care
• Evaluate validated claims data and ROI to reduce costs
• Earn SHRM education credits
Feel motivated, energized, and refreshed
• Build-your-own-juice bar, Zen meditation lounge, chair massages
• Guided meditation, breathing, and stretch sessions
• Discover and try some of our newest technology to reduce MSK pain
• Network in our lounge spaces with healthy refreshments during breaks
• Share your professional knowledge on the Movement podcast
Check out what we got up to at Movement 2022
Join the movement!
Make it official and register to join peers across the health ecosystem to strategize on creating benefits for a more effective and equitable future.
The Old Post Office 433 West Van Buren Street Chicago, IL